Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #59 - Week 4


The winner of this challenge will receive two (in-stock) stamp sets of their choice!!!

We have our Guest Designer, June, joining us again! She created a fabulous card, using the All Wrapped Up Set.  She was inspired by the hanging ornaments in the picture to create these AMAZING ornaments containing the birds!


Hi there!  It's Tracy here with my card inspired by the colors of the leaves.  I used the Making Holiday's Bright stamp set and made the circles into hanging ornaments.  


Hi! Dana here and in Michigan its not really fall anymore! Leafs are all down and gone, its snowed and its been really cold! So instead of making a fall card i made a winter card, but i used the glitter leafs as my inspiration or at least the glitter on them! I used some snowflake dies, the sentiment from Let's Chill and the background from Line Upon Line.



Hi it's N@ Ali here with my retake on this beautiful inspiration picture. This time I focused on the shiny leaves, using Pick One and Making Holidays Bright for the sentiment.



Hi, Tanja here. For my Card today I used the stamp set It's fall about you. As you can see I was inspired by the leaves from the inspiration  picture :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment