Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #56 - Week 1


Hello from Anna! This time the inspiration is proposed with such an atmospheric photo... And I made small and funny tags. Now talk a little about how it came out. I liked the pattern with the diamonds on the blankets on the photo, and I took their colors, and a stamp from the Pick One set is like a diamond ... and lemon! That's how these lemon were born. Sentements are from Doodle frame set.



Hi there! Tara here with my card for the inspiration challenge! I chose the quilts as my starting point and created a fun background with a mix of stamped patterns! The sentiment is from True Colors!


Hello! Lisa here, and I just love this picture it seems like the perfect picture for the winding down of summer... Anywho, I couldn't get the triangles seen in the picture out of my head when it was time to get crafty so I just went with it!  I have used the Tri-Me set with a floral accent!  Can't wait to see what you will create!

Hi there, it's Christine. For my card I used Fa la la and Christmas Magic. Pretty simple :)


Anni here! Okay, I'll be honest! I was dying to use the super cute set Mrs Rogers Neighborhood! And the tent on the boat was just the excuse that I needed!





No comments:

Post a Comment