Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 55 - Week 3


Our Guest DT, Tammy, has one more fabulous card to share with us! She used Pieces and Petal Pushers to create this beauty!



Hey, Anni here! I really love the colors in the inspiration photo! Mine are a bit softer! I used the sets Pick One and BIG Chatter.


Hello again!  Lisa here with my second take on this inspirational photo!  I have used the lemonade as my inspiration and went with the lemon image from the Lemon Squeezy Stamp Set, while my sentiment was created using the Gabfest Stamp Set... don't forget to give those older stamp sets some lovin too!



Hey there! It's Tara with my second card to get you inspired again for the challenge! I used the colors of the inspiration photo and bold triangles from Tri-Me for a happy, summery card!





No comments:

Post a Comment