Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Re BE Inspired Challenge # 52 - Week 4

There is still one week left to play along!!!


We will select ONE winner to not only win TWO stamp sets, but that person will also get to Guest Design for a future BE Inspired Challenge! 


Chrissie here and I love the look of watercolored and washed out backgrounds! For this card, I used some Distress Inks with water and Awesome BlossomPetal Pushers along with Speak Easy!


Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Star of the Show for my background and BEE Sweet for the "happy" sentiment.


Sabine here! For my card I used the fun bird from Birds of a Feather and the background flowers are from Flower Doodles.


Hey there!  It's Tracy here and I also did a little watercoloring on my card :)  I used the Bitty Borders, Tropic Topic, and Jibber Jabber to create this cute little scene!


Hi! Dana here!! Again i was inspired by the flower exploding and i got this idea when i was playing with the new Nap Time set. A few days later i put my idea to paper and i love how it turned out!! The present is from Wish Big!





1 comment:

  1. I love all the DT Members card especially the card from DANA is sooo cuuuteeee I wish I have that stamp set (LOL)...may I ask...I join the challenge this month, my card is number 11...but no DT Member see at my blog :(...maybe all are busy :)...hope one or two DT Member look at my Blog and give their comment...would be so happy to get input from the owner or the DT Member...cheers..Monika

    ReplyDelete