Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #49 - RE Inspired



Hello, N@ Ali here with my take on the sketch. I went for the red and black, interest at the top and stripes. I used the XO from Got it Covered and the kiss from Once Upon a Time to create my own background. For the sentiment I used Gabfest, turning the U into an & by partially masking it.


Chrissie here! I used some Twinking H2O's (shimmering watercolors) to create a simple, glimmery card! I used Awesome Blossom and the sentiment from Got It Covered.



Hello!  It's Tracy sharing my card using the Lighter Than Air and Jibber Jabber stamp sets.  I created a water colored background and string of lights with Liquid Pearls.


Dana here with a card using Birds of a Feather. I was inspired by the bright orange and red colors of the umbrella's!


Hi there, it's Sabine. Happy friday :) For my BE Inspired card I used Framed, the cute mushroom from Veggin' Out and the sentiment from Small Talk. I was inspired by the colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment