Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #45 - RE Inspired


It's Tracy here and I created a card using the colors from the challenge image.  I used the Enchanted stamp set and added the gold accents with Stickles and sequins.


Hello, Sabine here! This is my take on the inspiration picture. I used the bulb and sentiment from Lighter than Air. 

Hi there! Dana here sharing a card inspired by the above photo!! I loved the gold dipped balloon, so i made my own for my card! I used Spell Check and Jibber Jabber!


Hi it's N@ Ali here with my take on the inspiration. I was inspired by the juxtaposition of colors and the gold dipping which I translated with a gold gel pen and Glossy Accents on top. All stamps are from Flower Doodles.



Chrissie here with an elegant get well card! I used Flower Doodles along with some gold glimmer mist and gold embossing powder.  I think this would make anyone feel a little better!





No comments:

Post a Comment